Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best looking alloys for a Bmw E46 Saloon m-sport HELP !!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

The missus has these on her car, really suit it. (I'll try get a pic up tomorrow, really are sweet rims)

The alloys on the car in your picture suit it down to the ground - it's hard to find a manufacturer other than BMW that makes such a varied (and sweet!) selection of alloy wheels for their cars!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

CSL wheels are what you want,unfortunately you will have to with reps unless you can find 4 front ones for sale somewhere.

easm3gmcsl_052707.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

whats wrong with the alloys on it

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

galwaytt wrote: »
    would these fit ?
    nope - the E39 has a different offset, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

wheels_style_71_sm.jpg

Type 71 alloys, by far the best looking IMO

And they are very rare as they only ever went on the limited edition 330 ci clubsport

• Registered Users Posts: 51,161 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

These:

14315958_MB_719.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

bazz26 wrote: »

They do look good, but they're really common. The previous style (MV1) are a bit rarer, and you might find a good deal on a genuine used set.

I think the ones on the OP look fine as they are. If I were to start over, I would have gone for 17s over 18s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

bazz26 wrote: »
    These:

I think these are amoung the most boring ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Can't find a black saloon so hope these help

BBS LM's

ab1eab.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

EPM wrote: »
    Can't find a black saloon so hope these help

BBS LM's

2ab1eab.jpg

Too many spokes. It's gotta be the CM's for a bmw.

http://www.bbs.com/en/showroom/showroom.html

Advertisement