Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone who did LC Hons Irish last year...

Options
  • 23-09-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I'm looking for copies of An Triail for my Leaving Cert class, if you have one from last year you're not using I would really appreciate it. I would be willing to pay a certain amount, bearing in mind the book costs E8.31 new :D The students are very eager, but some would have a problem paying for them on top of other school expenses. The books would be kept by me and read every year by more students, so they would be used a lot. Thank you!

By the way I've already tried schoolbookexchange.com, and found a few copies there but I need more ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Dante

I'm pretty sure I have one lying about if you want it, it may be a bit old though!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

4 euro please

Advertisement