Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sagem d55 eircom cordless phone - set up

Options
  • 23-09-2009 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi - Im not sure if this is thecorrect forum.....
    Ive just switched from eircom to NTL phone service, we have 4 cordless phones in the house which always worked without fail.since the change however they have stopped working properly.they work sporadically, with one of them not working at all.I though that it was due to a weak line coming into the house, however the girl at ntl said that I need to register all my phones to the base again.While I was doing this I somehow deregistered the base as well.Now I cdant seem to find a way to register the base again - or find out which one was the base. the instructions say that the base should register automatically, however this doesnt seem to happen.

Can someone please help me, its driving me round the bend

Advertisement