Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Immigration News 23 Sep Processing Times...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭JuJuBean

Very disheartening - so this means that as I am applying for GSM Visa, 175, it will be at least 2012 before it gets approved? Depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

Well this is the 4th or 5th goal post move for us, I saw the announcement yesterday and had a cry and then a laugh, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is up to with that lot. Queensland were flinging out state sponsorship up to Tuesday so they were either trying to piss DIAC off or they didn't have a clue this was coming.

Queensland or any other state aren't going to be happy about having their local needs decided on a national level, I've been talking to people in WA who are screaming for tradies and can't get trained staff. Hold on to your hats there will be another annoucement in a few weeks, if however this latest mess stays in place we are looking at either 2011 or 2012 for our visa which we paid for in 2008. Happy days!!

Advertisement