Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many threads on boards ever?

Options
  • 23-09-2009 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

2 billion I think?from the URL 205567899

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Threads: 1,087,582, Posts: 15,032,924, Members: 261,642

• Registered Users Posts: 19,166 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

6?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The thread url giving 2 billion may not be correct due to moved/deleted posts, not sure why exactly though, but don't trust that figure. A bit like the forum IDs too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Jackeenboy

MrStuffins wrote: »
    6?
    6??? Are u stupirious? Theres clearly more than 6 threads in after hours now alone? What an armageddon!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

That's a huge amount of members for a predominantly Irish site. Wonder how many are active accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Schism wrote: »
    That's a huge amount of members for a predominantly Irish site. Wonder how many are active accounts.
    About 27.The rest is just me spamming

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Rabies wrote: »

Is there anyway to find out what thread number 1,000,000 is?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Is there anyway to find out what thread number 1,000,000 is?
    Id say youll just be disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Ye can get the lads over in the cuckoo's nest to try and give that thread 1,000,000 thanks as a bonus prize :)

Id say youll just be disappointed

Probably, but it's still a good "Get" for who ever go it. And it's permanent:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

I wonder how many accounts have been active in say the last two months? It would give a good indication as to the number of regular users the site has.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I wonder how many accounts have been active in say the last two months? It would give a good indication as to the number of regular users the site has.

First thing is to define a regular user. Someone who posts every day? every week? a few times a month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

About 27.The rest is just me spamming

And the rest are just Bubbles
    GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    Ye can get the lads over in the cuckoo's nest to try and give that thread 1,000,000 thanks as a bonus prize :)

Someone is gonna have to tell those folks that there thread is gonna have to be locked soon cos it's a danger to the database after it gets too big, they ain't gonna be happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

Rabies wrote: »

what so like about 8% of people in ireland are on boards:eek:cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Schism wrote: »
    First thing is to define a regular user. Someone who posts every day? every week? a few times a month?

Someone who has logged in at least once in the last two months.

orestes wrote: »
    And the rest are just Bubbles

Someone is gonna have to tell those folks that there thread is gonna have to be locked soon cos it's a danger to the database after it gets too big, they ain't gonna be happy

I'm off to do so now:D

Advertisement