Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUT A DONK ON IT

Options
  • 22-09-2009 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Countless amusing things have been written here about the legends that are the blackout crew. Watch however, as VBS TV go behind the music......this is obviously hilarious and well worth watching for the part at the 5 minute mark or so
    http://www.vbs.tv/watch/music-world/donk

Apologies in advance to anyone of a sensitive disposition I pissed off there.....but it's gas none the less

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Old but funny
    Not too sure about your comment about the 5 minute mark though... I grew out of laughing at people with special needs quite a while ago:confused: (OK... Almost grew out of it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Donk Syndrome! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

This was played on 4Music on Channel 4 a short while ago. Because of their public service remit they have some of their shows in sign language - have a look at the sign language person in this video:

Thanks to the BBV thread for this. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

hehehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

BaZmO* wrote: »
    This was played on 4Music on Channel 4 a short while ago. Because of their public service remit they have some of their shows in sign language - have a look at the sign language person in this video:

Thanks to the BBV thread for this. :D

Bizarre! A pi$$take I presume. Why would deaf people be watching a music programme?

Though I'm sure after that rubbish many of them were thanking their deity of choice that they were deaf.
    Absolutely no offence intended to anyone. I know a few deaf people and none of them have ever expressed any interest in music is all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I don't think it's a pisstake at all. I remember when Top Of The Pops was on you could hit page 888 of Ceefax and they would have subtitles on. Bizarre I know, but true. Maybe it's there because they reckon that the family would watch a show together and having subtitles would make anybody deaf feel included.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Gas! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Soccer AM did an hilarious skit too, using Paul Johnson's 'Get Down', with the person just pointing to the floor and dancing. Hilarious stuff.

Advertisement