Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realops Event @ Dublin Sunday 4th October

Options
  • 22-09-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

logo.png?1253197122

This event is coming up so I though't I'd throw a shameless plug up here - well worth a visit and with 300 flights to choose from if you're even a little bit interested, there'll be something short or long-haul to choose from.

All details regards routings etc are emailed automatically to those who book a flight.

Hope to see a pile of boardsies on the scopes!

Cheers
    Stephen
    VATeir (VATSIM Ireland)
    Events and PR Diretor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

There's no problem ever plugging VATSIM events, news or features here Stephen! I might do a flight myself if I can stay awake that night and the server pings are okay from NZ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

It's been a while since I've logged on for an event, let's hope I'm able for it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Hope to see you all on my radar scope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sepulchrave

Sounds good, have not been on VATSIM in years, goodness me.

Might give it a go if I finish my university work, would have to read all the VATSIM learning articles again to get back into it :P

Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

114 spots booked now and many places left, with 5 days to go. This is gonna be a decent one folks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement