Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner Permit after Provisional

Options
  • 22-09-2009 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

My provisional license ran out last month. Does anyone know the steps I should take to get a Learner Permit?
    Was my first provisional

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

finito wrote: »
    My provisional license ran out last month. Does anyone know the steps I should take to get a Learner Permit?
    Was my first provisional
    It's no different from applying (form D201)for what would have been a 2nd Provisional Licence - instead you'll be issued with a 2nd Learner Permit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Just got my second learners permit in the same circumstances.
    Just go along to your motor tax office with 15euro, your old license and two passport photos signed on the back. Don't forget to have your ppsn number handy. You don't need to have an eyesight/medical test or any of that.

Advertisement