Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for school bag with good back support...

Options
  • 22-09-2009 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all. i dont know if im posting this in the correct place..

but im looking for a school bag for someone.. (secondary school student) but im looking for something with good back support because this person has a history of back problem..

if anyone knows where i could find something ideal id be delighted to know.. either in city area or on the internet..

thanks in advance all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Have always found Jansport backpacks to have good support

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭black & white

Bought one for my youngest last year in Carews on William St. Extra padding and ergonomically designed. A bit more pricy than your usual bag though.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

oh really, cool.. about what price range was it if you dont mind me asking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭black & white

Not 100% sure but the Nike/Addidas types were 25/30 ish so this must have been around 40 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Niamh_

I second that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Niamh_ wrote: »
    I second that!

Used one for Courier work on a motorbike a number of years ago, indestructible. I still have it, no rips and all zips intact. A1 choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

What shops in town stock jansport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Niamh_

According to campus.ie...
    'JanSport daypacks have a 30-year guarantee and are available from Lifestyle Sports, Champion Sports, Arnotts, Clerys, Anthony Ryan Stores and National Schoolwear Centre in Galway, Dublin & Cork Duty Free Stores and leading stockists nationwide.'

They're also doing a Jansport giveaway
    http://www.campus.ie/entertainment/win/college-bags-up-for-grabs.html

Advertisement