Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you have any old computer equipment?

Options
  • 22-09-2009 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭

Mods - please excuse me, that I'm putting this here as well as on the Adverts site, I hope it is allowed in such cases

I am a volounteer with Limerick office of New Communities Partnership. Soon, we will going to be moving from the offices in O'Connell St to Upper Williams St. The new office will contains of one additional room, which I would like to convert into the computer room, and teach people computer skills, that are required on today's jobs market.
    So I am looking for any used equipment that you can spare in order to have this done. Also looking for everyone who would like to get involved with NCP, even if it's just an hour per week, any help appreciated guys.
    So please, think about the gear you are not using and would like to get rid of, especially PCs (anything better than 1GHz will do), displays (space is an issue, so the best are LCDs but I don't say no to CRTs), keyboards, mice, network equipment and other computer stuff like printers (laser preferably) and so on. I can collect stuff in Limerick & suburbs.

If it powers up - it's enough, I can fix it myself if there's any problems with the equipment. And keep in mind that you would have to pay to get rid of those - so I might be doing you a favor by taking it away.

Anyone donating can visit the place themselves to see the work progress.
    thanks,
    m

Comments

Advertisement