Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To you what is an ugly person?

Options
  • 22-09-2009 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

You know ones you're just like 'eh no thanks', for me some sort of physical handicap is a big no no. Like a limp or a person who wears a pirates patch.

So yeah what is your description for an ugly person? Right down to the very last details,.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

susan boyle and cillian murphy.

basically susan boyle is self-explanatory, and that cillian murphy wan looks a bit like a man.

oh, and because you mentioned physical handicaps, your thread will be locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

You know ones you're just like 'eh no thanks', for me some sort of physical handicap is a big no no. Like a limp or a person who wears a pirates patch.

So yeah what is your description for an ugly person? Right down to the very last details,.

This yolk

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭celticwe

Are you a real life hood.

Whats it like .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

A person full of genuine hatred and/or
    - full of thoughtlessness,
    - bigotry
    - in-compassionate about something
    - unwilling to see both sides of an argument
    - sexist
    - closed mind
    - etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Anyone wearing Pajamas outdoors.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 REAL LIFE HOOD

im a real life hood like robin hood. me and my friends form a vigilante group. we beat up small time drug dealers and stuff and scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Biggins wrote: »
    A person full of genuine hatred and/or
    - full of thoughtlessness,
    - bigotry
    - in-compassionate about something
    - unwilling to see both sides of an argument
    - sexist
    - closed mind
    - etc...

Also this yolk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Knackers who wear fat pants basically

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I have stupidly high standards (that I need to try and lower!), so a fair amount of people are to me :pac:

If I was good-looking having high standards might not be bad, but when you look like I do you should really take it where you can :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jaeger 90

Anyone fat and non-white (anything east of germany or south of france, no thanks)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

Someone who really has hate in them.
    Someone who belittles others.
    Someone who has to suppress others to liberate their own sense of inferiority.
    Someone who is a racist/sexist.
    Someone who is ignorant and unwilling to learn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 REAL LIFE HOOD

lol im from russia and i bet i look better than any irish. in fact russian girls make irish girls look like crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement