Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Mobs

Options
  • 22-09-2009 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

I was just stumbling as you do and came across two seperate videos.
    One of the 40th anniversry of Woodstock and people dancing to The Who's pinball wizard and the Michael Jackson stockholm one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1KOcBYGjM
    and it got me thinking who organises these The Who one seems it could just be a dance troupe but the stockholme one just seems like loads of random people. Anyone ever think of a boards flash mob

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Mobs of wimms flashing?

Where do I bring my camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

They were funny for a while and now they're just a bit shìt. The novelty has worn off. I liked the idea of random people coming together and doing something in a relatively spontaneous way. But now they're all planned weeks or months in advance. It's takes away from the whole "flash" part of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

allanb49 wrote: »
    I was just stumbling as you do and came across two seperate videos.
    One of the 40th anniversry of Woodstock and people dancing to The Who's pinball wizard and the Michael Jackson stockholm one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1KOcBYGjM
    and it got me thinking who organises these The Who one seems it could just be a dance troupe but the stockholme one just seems like loads of random people. Anyone ever think of a boards flash mob
    Nobody. It's early warning signs of the magnetic poles reversing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,145 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

that's pretty cool but where's all the boobs?

Advertisement