Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic and White Witch- Dublin

Options
  • 22-09-2009 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi there,

Does anyone know a good psychic and/or white witch based in Dublin? I am in urgent need of either and would like to hear your recommendations.

Thanks.

M.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

lots of psychics working in Dublin and I'd only make recoomendations based on what a person is looking for. Some are better for some stuff than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Monarnica

6th wrote: »
    lots of psychics working in Dublin and I'd only make recoomendations based on what a person is looking for. Some are better for some stuff than others.

Thanks for your reply. I guess it would be around the area of relationships primarily. Can you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

So just guidance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Your not looking for a 'Love Spell' are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Monarnica

So just guidance?

Perhaps also with a forsight into the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Your not looking for a 'Love Spell' are you?

Do they work? Perhaps we should talk. I will give you a picture which you must burn immediately after memorizing the face. I could do with a love assassin. No seriously.

Sorry Grimes my moral and ethics forbid me from forcing anyone to fall in love with you,
    you will just have to woo 6th in the old fashioned way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ok, who's the joker that told this poor person that I was a wizard in Dublin? Just got a PM :pac:

Try looking in the A&A forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Oh right. Oh dear.

I was gentle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Guidance
    A look to the future

I would be looking for something quite general really. Am at quite an important path of change in my life and some spiritual guidance (and not in the mass cards kind of way!) would be really and truly welcomed.

Can you recommend 6th? Apologies if this is still too vague :)

Thanks,
    Nikki

Advertisement