Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Men and Women really get along?

Options
  • 22-09-2009 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

We always hear this stuff about a battle of the sexes, Men versus Women but surely aren't we meant to be getting along with each other rather than trying to be superior than the other?
    And can Women really get along with Men if they can't get along with themselves? I've been working in offices for the last decade with a pretty even ratio of men to women but find a lot of women to be bitchy towards each other and incapable of getting along.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Yes.

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

No

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭irelandrover

maybe

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

We always hear this stuff about a battle of the sexes, Men versus Women but surely aren't we meant to be getting along with each other rather than trying to be superior than the other?
    And can Women really get along with Men if they can't get along with themselves? I've been working in offices for the last decade with a pretty even ratio of men to women but find a lot of women to be bitchy towards each other and incapable of getting along.

I've worked in offices for ten years too....and ya know what?
    I've found that men can be equally as bitchy towards each other and bigger gossips.
    Some women are hard to get along with as are some men. This has been done before btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭The Oggmonster

Wat?

/Thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

What does /Thread mean??

\Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Ride each other/Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

People in general are assholes. It's nothing to do with gender.

There, now you know the truth OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

Zadkiel wrote: »
    I've worked in offices for ten years too....and ya know what?
    I've found that men can be equally as bitchy towards each other and bigger gossips.
    Some women are hard to get along with as are some men. This has been done before btw.

Well you do get a lot of pansies and ponce's working in offices that are more like women than men and like to bitch and moan like women but in general women are worse for it.

Well you do get a lot of pansies and ponce's working in offices that are more like women than men and like to bitch and moan like women but in general women are worse for it.

No these are just normal guys. As Anonoboy said its little to do with gender.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

No these are just normal guys. As Anonoboy said its little to do with gender.

ok so you have never met any normal guys so you are forgiven for putting them in the class you did.

fintonie wrote: »
    ok so you have never met any normal guys so you are forgiven for putting them in the class you did.

Of course I have. I never said all of the men I've worked with were bitchy.
    I said Men can be as bad as if not worse than women.
    I've met both men and women who wouldn't partake in bitching.
    Read what I posted will ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Yeah, we should try to stop the constant oneupmanship.

Yeah, go team MAN!, men rule!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Have you tried shouting at them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

No these are just normal guys gays. As Anonoboy said its little to do with gender.

Does this mean i'm abnormal :eek: :D
    Have you tried shouting at them?

I've been known to bitch slap some of the men i worked with on staff nights out. The things you do when you drunk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

* stands up, takes microphone *

Attention boards users. Testicles. That is all.

* wanders off thread *

Advertisement