Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who Do you hate?

Options
  • 22-09-2009 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

On boards I mean. Me? I absolutely detest thomond 2006! Normally I just
    browse boards.ie...esp after hours,rugby and ranting & raving! But this user is a absolute idiot...his only contribution is a suck up one liner with a smiley face! My god I hope he is ten yrs old because his contribution is as irritating as herpes on a hot day....he sucks up to every user with his thanks button(which seems to pleasure himself the amount of times he uses it)!!!

He starts pointless threads(like this one I know) and on the rugby forum(I think he is banned now) he sucked de mickeys off the Leinster lads after last yrs semi final....knowing he'll get thanks from them! There's a difference between a sore loser n a loser...sadly thomond2006 u r de latter!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

And you want to study law?

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Brandon F

Now Jack n coke...u posted ur reply!! I bet ur waiting for your
    thanks because you made a somewhat witty response,truth is I couldn't be arsed looking up your background! I hope, now
    that you haven't got your after hours thanks, you return to your self pleasuring world where no woman(or man) will touch you no matter how
    much you pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Is this the best we can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

thunderdome

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement