Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint guardianship - I want to go home ;(

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a child to irish guy, and I'm a forner. He didn't care much about the child for 3 years, was doing everything to do not spend too much time with her. But suddenly he has applied for guardianship and he got it. The only reason was to stop me from going home for holidays. Hes constantly unhappy and can't find happiness, and he does everything so I wasn't happy. He has thretened me many time he's going to make my life a hell....

I'm desperate now, I want to go home... I haven't got anyone here, all my family is abroad, imagine my Christmas in here.... ;( .Can't stand any more of him mentaly abusing me...

Really need to know what can I do to go back home permanent. I affrait if I do so, I could lost child....... ;((((((

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

It is not appropraite that you receive legal advice in a matter such as this from any internet forum, you need professional legal advice from a solicitor. Do yourself a favour OP and make an appointment to see one. Alternatively, if financial resources are tight you could try contacting FLAC, who should be able to give basic understanding of your rights, or the Legal Aid Board, who if you satisfy a means test may be able to act on your behalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sloonko

The think is I had already legal advice. I spent lots of money at lawer, but didn't get any advice, instead just lost money. Noone really tells me what I can do... Feel like left alone here.

Advertisement