Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plug hounds - info

Options
  • 21-09-2009 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Post info on all places to get good quality plugs, upcoming releases and maybe even new products you get the low down on.

Onetribe.nu will be updating their site in a few hours with a bunch of new stone ranging from amazonite, different types of obsidian and amber.

Gorilla glass have new conch plugs posts in which are very reasonable. I've a pair in 6mm and they're awesome. They also have their new canonical plugs in stock too which have tiny flares which can be worn in cartilage piercings. The exhange rate makes them very favourable :)
    They also have custom plugs which aren't available yet in some asian style swastike thingy, seen pics, pretty interesting.

Anatometal have been very very quiet lately so expecting big things in the near future from Barry and co. They have new gem colours too and he has hinted at a gemmed eyelet sale on his twitter.

Thats all I got at the moment, will update more when I hear it :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm actually so jealous of you people... with your evenly sized plugs!:(

Just wait 'till I get my ears evened up, I'll be buying so many plugs!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Anatometal sale in Movember it seems, hopefully it will be reciprocated from retailers :)

Onetribe haven't put up their new stone yet, just some amazonite plugs which are crazy good quality.

Paul of paulsplugs has moved in, emailing him at the moment to see if he is taking orders.

Not much else, I ust wonder why baf don't stock anatometals orbital eyelets, they're noice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

They had a competition for a BAF forum member to name them so no doubt they'll be stocked there soon. They're a new addition.

Onetribe's newest stuff is on the site now. Bit disappointing, unless i've caught em mid uploading

onetribe also updating with jadeite 'chubsters' which are sort of rounded tear drops.

emblem glass on etsy are amazing and quite reasonably priced, savage mirror finish plugs which look like the IS satin dichro

hanging styles very popular with BAF as of late

jimmy of diablo organics is also pretty amazing at carving, specifically bone and tusk

• Advertisement

if you are a fan of onetribe on facebook they have given a coupon code for 15% off

GlassWearStudios aka GWS now have glow in the dark plugs. They were released a month or so ago but weren't tested to Ryan's liking (i think) anywho they've been tested and no leaks and bio compatible. they're pretty funky so if you're a fan of raves, neo goth etc these could be for you :)

their ocean sparkle colour is being discontinued in shapes due to their supplier changing the formula. they will run out around may 2010 so they say. replacing it with a translucent blue colour.

Onetribe got some spider web obsidian in, the rough looks awesome, expect some awesome pieces in the near future.

on a side note i and others have noticed that one particular company are doing knock offs of original work. Namely reign custom design's stuff getting ripped off. I would urge anyone who does buy body jewellery to go with the original and best, not the knock off cos it's cheaper. I would rant but would probably end up having to take it down for fear of legal action :pac: :)

liquid glass items are going crazy cheap on BAF at the moment.

< $20 seems crazy and stuff looks quite nice

http://www.obsidiancliffglassworks.com/

so new they've only 2 pieces of jewellery in production. crazy prices (expensive) too but they're new and maybe someone to watch when they settle down their prices

• Advertisement

totally forgot about these folks, relic stoneworks, http://relicstoneworks.com/home.html

new update to their website but dunno how new, been a while, leo has been off the radar for quite a while, turning plugs it would seem :)

*drules*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i just got a few pairs off wildcats website:Dthey take laser,happy days!the only downside is the wait for them to arrive:(

30% off anatometal blings in steel and titanium until november 15th on BAF

Advertisement