Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinionated Moderators

Options
  • 21-09-2009 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Can I become a mod so I can lock threads I dont agree with? Also can the charter be updated with the rule If a Mod has a different opinion(usually a woman;)) they may lock it. *Awaits possible ban*:p:p:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I need to go away and think on this for a while. I'll get back to you with an answer before this time tomorrow. Hope that's ok.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Anonomyte wrote: »
    Can I become a mod so I can lock threads I dont agree with? Also can the charter be updated with the rule If a Mod has a different opinion(usually a woman;)) they may lock it. *Awaits possible ban*:p:p:p

I'm all man, doll face. The reason that thread was locked was because it's come up before multiple times and it goes absolutely no where. I thought I'd save everyone the bother. Also I don't care what nationality a girl is because they all have lovely bottoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Having meditated on this for several seconds, I've decided to ban you permanently from After Hours for being a previously sitebanned user.

Rate this answer: [ ] Not helpful [ ] Helpful [ ] Very helpful [ ] A+++++ Perfect transaction. Would use again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement