Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Wemen

Options
  • 21-09-2009 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

So another poll comes to mind....after being on a date with a girl from Dublin(and a psychotic ex:rolleyes:) I have gone right off them, yes I know not all irish girls are idiots bla bla bla, its just that some are extremely high strung or high maintenance, I went on a date with a polish girl last night and it was great, the point is......ah just read the damn poll.....

Would you prefer Irish women? 1 vote

Irish girls are my drug
    0% 0 votes
    I would rather go out with a hole in the wall
    100% 1 vote
    Im Gay
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Do we really need another irish women v polish women thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

2 dates in 2 nights and you're saying Irish girls are 'high maintanance' ?

And what sort of crappy date ends at 9.30 tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Have I missed something? What poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Do we really need another irish women v polish women thread.

Look at you there fence-sittin' trying to ingratiate yourself with both sides. Now pick a wimmins and stick with it! :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I'll go with Irish women. I have a good solid hour of chat up material that I got from re-watching Ros na Run and I don't think Polish women would go for it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Prematurely locked, wanted to hear more of these elusive wemen.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Throws away the key.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement