Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment Share in Town

Options
  • 21-09-2009 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anyone looking to share an apartment in Limerick City? I've a single room available in the Steeples apartments in Upper William Street. It's a lovely bright apartment, very new and clean! The room comes with it's own private bathroom too. Perfect for someone going to Limerick Senior as it's so close, or someone working in town. I'm pretty laid back and really easy to live with. Smokers accepted! All mod cons, cable tv, dishwasher, microwave etc. Price is 230 and the refuse is included. No deposit required. pm me if anyones interested!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Got any add up on daft or anything?
    I may know someone interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 redhead82

yea it's on daft. tell them to check it out. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Those photos are shockingly bad! What did you take them with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yup, those photos aren't going to do you any favours.

great i'll borrow a decent camera then! ha thanks:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Hi, I can't start new threads yet it seems, as I haven't made 25 posts. So this seems like a decent thread to ask my question.

Which is - I'm looking at moving, and have seen an ad on the net for a place in Steamboat Quay - Bannantyne Place, I think it's called. The thing is I don't know much about the building or the area, and am hoping others will be able to give me some info - bearing in mind I have a wife and a 2-year-old daughter, is it a decent place to live? Anything I should be careful of?

Are there any sites out there, or any sources of information, for this question?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

And what your doing now is thread spoiling and the OP can report you for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

osarusan wrote: »
    Hi, I can't start new threads yet it seems, as I haven't made 25 posts. So this seems like a decent thread to ask my question.

Which is - I'm looking at moving, and have seen an ad on the net for a place in Steamboat Quay - Bannantyne Place, I think it's called. The thing is I don't know much about the building or the area, and am hoping others will be able to give me some info - bearing in mind I have a wife and a 2-year-old daughter, is it a decent place to live? Anything I should be careful of?

Are there any sites out there, or any sources of information, for this question?

They are a depressing block of flats. What is your budget? You could probably get a house for the same money.

PS post some random stuff in After Hours or Ranting & Raving to get your post numbers up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

PS post some random stuff in After Hours or Ranting & Raving to get your post numbers up

I find the Limerick City forum is good for that

Oooooooooops

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

hightower1 wrote: »
    And what your doing now is thread spoiling and the OP can report you for it.

I'd report you first for being a Tossreaucrat......

OP best of luck with the share and yeah some of those dark blurry photos make it look like its an odd Brothel Cave type dwelling !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

have you tried myhome.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Is OP female? Maybe they should upload photos of self to get the bidding going. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

zuroph wrote: »
    Is OP female? Maybe they should upload photos of self to get the bidding going. ;)

The Daft.ie link mentions its for 30 days? You should really mention that here also if it still stands.... Zuroph wouldn't be too impressed to be kicked out 12 weeks after moving in to stalk you.....!!!

Please remember that an Internet Nerd is not just for Christmas; Sure, he is all odd and needy now at you seem keen, but then you take him home and after the novelty has worn off then what are you left with except a maladjusted little man Lol-ing at Lolcats in the corner of your sitting room and slurping endless pots of Curry Pot Noodle :(

zuroph wrote: »

haha that was suggested to me but could end up with the wrong kind of 'flatmate'! Hell, if I don't get someone soon I may consider it!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Don't let any of those outrageous bounders move in anyways! They'd only steal all your porridge!

i put the 3 month lease up there in case i end up living with a crazy! i'll think about taking that down so, cheers for the input:)

Thanks for all yer help lads, just found a housemate and am exceptionally pleased! wow!:D;):p

Advertisement