Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What G36c????

Options
  • 21-09-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Right here it goes

I want to get some kind of g36c.
    I've looked around and i'm looking at the ASG SLV36
    Any links to reviews would be helpfull or if you have one your opion would be great.

I have around €100 to €150 to spend
    but if you recommend a different g36c please include what it comes with it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

JG G36c, I don't have one but everyone seems to reccomend it...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,509 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Leftyflip wrote: »
    JG G36c, I don't have one but everyone seems to reccomend it...

+1 Comes with everything you need, hicap, battery, charger. €160 in Eirsoft:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

the ASG IS the JG g36... ASG are a distribution company that rebrand things to thier own names

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

The ASG one is the older JG with 6mm gearbox shell and allen key pins holding it together though., :)
    The actual JG branded ones are now usually a 7mm shell and has push to remove pins like the real thing. Id defo recommend a JG though, I have one 2 and a half years now and its one of the best guns i own.,:)

Newp... the ones we had in were 7mm boxes, and asg.... they do get new stock Masada ;)

Yes older ones were like that, but none I've seen currently are.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Cool

Do they have the push pins too? There was 40 of them here and none of them were the latest JG, their all the older ones.
    Are these the ones that come in orange boxes your talking of? the JG one is in a black box.,

Yeah, ive seen the ones with allen bolt head on the magwell pin, but the new ones ive seen are deffinately a normal push pin as per real...

With regards to the boxes the asg boxes ive seen were in plain brown cardboard boxes with asg stickers, but all the usual crap (inc JG manuals) inside... Sounds like a new batch tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,134 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

jing gong. Wnt let you down. Regret sellin mine so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

JG is cool for me too..
    With a wee bit of upgrading its a cracking gun.. But no upgrading actually needed to have good fun. Looks good too.
    Works well in the rain too.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Advertisement