Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train Tickets

Options
  • 21-09-2009 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

Does anyone know the price of a monthly return ticket from portarlington to dublin city centre please?

Cheers,
    Nov.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

nov_babe wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know the price of a monthly return ticket from portarlington to dublin city centre please?

Cheers,
    Nov.:D

€244.00 per month..

If you have a job, you *really* need to get them to organise a tax saver ticket, more info here: www.taxsaver.ie
    That would knock the price down to €170.80, or €42.70 a week.
    If you are a student, you need to get a Student Travelcard (http://www.studenttravelcard.ie/)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nov_babe

unfortunatly I don't fall into either category. I am working but i'm a contractor and can't apply for the tax saver ticket and my student days are far far behind me. Cheers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Sauce

Its 268 euro for a monthy train ticket into the city centre from Portarlington.

Advertisement