Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHAT TO DO??BAD TATTOO

Options
  • 21-09-2009 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Folks in feb 08 i got a tattoo started on lower arm,8 hours into the session at 100 euro an hour i thought the tattoo as going no where,so on me next visit i was going to take this up with artist,on arriving for next sitting i found out the artist had left to work else where,i stated to the manager that i had paid 800 euro for work that was far from finished,and it looked bad..i was told it wasnt shops fault to chase the artist..i went mental over this ,so the shop decided to get an artist in to try finish the work,and they also agrred that more work should be done on back off forearm to maybe make the peice a wee bit better,so over the space of the year i got the peice worked on,and they added more to the tattoo to try make the bad work better,so at xmas the work was done and i decided that the peice was still far from right,it was still real bad,i went back to the shop,twice,on these 2 different occasions,2 diferent artist said they could both fix it but it would be a four hour session,and both said it was bad..one artist took me in and said to me"thats realy bad,theres nothing the shops willing to do,go find the original artist"..i said no way,i came to this shop to get work done,its the shops fault,so here i am today,what advice would any of you give,the shop refuse to do any more,and to be honest the tattoo is prob the worse ive ever seen...PLEASE some sound advise would be great..
    like 2 artists from the shop said they could have it looking real well with a few hours work,yet the shop are telling me to get lost,they wont foot any more bills...its there artist who f**ked up me arm
    (reason i havnt acted sooner on this is i had a major personal issue to deal with)
    cheers
    TM
    (PLEASE DONT ASK AS I WONT GIVE INFO ON SHOP OR ARTIST)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I'd seek legal advice.

Essentially you can have them under contract law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭tattoo man

hobochris wrote: »
    I'd seek legal advice.

Essentially you can have them under contract law.

on me last contact with shop i did mention that the legal route would be me only option,and was it worth the hassle on them as 4 hours of there artists time would sort this,all the said was"that i signed a form stating that id let the new artist try fix it,and that the artist would fix it best they could",but i said the didnt do anything in the way off fixing it,to describe it,it covers me forearm,and it looks like it has been done 30 years ago..:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

There is not much anyone can do here on the forum for you unfortunately.
    Thread closed. Hope you come to some good resolution with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement