Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

body in bin,tipped into rubbish truck,found in recycle plant.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

wudangclan wrote: »
    http://news.ie.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=149778092

apparently the gardai believe this guy was attending a festival in listowel,got drunk,fell asleep in a wheelie bin and was killed when the bin got collected.
    what a hangover.

You got a link to the conjecture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

Dragan wrote: »

the conjecture was in yesterdays tribune.what's in the paper is slightly different from whats in this text;
    http://www.tribune.ie/breakingnews/article/2009/sep/19/post-mortem-due-on-body-found-in-recycling-plant/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

never heard such rubbish!

*gets coat *

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

He really did get wasted then

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Dragan wrote: »

You think it's rubbish?

Strange case alright. Poor fella.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I heard of a guy in Germany? that was beaten so badly during a festival he was unconscious. The perps then threw him into one of those huge bins on wheels.
    A while later the bin truck came and unloaded the bin into itself to compact it (one of those that tip the rubbish in from the top).
    This is apparently when the guy awoke but the operator had just started the compactor which was too noisy.
    Some tourist or other came up to the operator to ask directions so the operator turned the noisy compactor off.
    This is when they both heard the guy inside screaming for help...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

It was tragic for him (and his family), but how the hell do you get so drunk, that going to sleep in a wheelie bin seems like a good idea?

I'v been in some states in my life, but I've never been drunk enough to do THAT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭Wossack

sent himself to a recycling plant? surely its easier to sign the consent on the back of your drivers license?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

THATS MY TOWN YAAAAA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

Recycled people?

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Apparently he had been at the races.....he must have gotten a bad tip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

All jokes aside, that's actually a dreadful thing to happen.

I can only imagine the pain of being crushed to death...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

A wheelie bad end to a great night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

RoadKillTs wrote: »
    never heard such rubbish!

*gets coat *

Thank god he didnt hear that, he would be crushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

When I heard this on the radio I thought it had happened to a homeless person who was sleeping in a skip. My friends son slept in one in his garden once 'cos he lost his house keys. It was full of bits of wood and stuff, nothing smelly. Jesus, can you imagine waking up and it crushing you?:eek:

Advertisement