Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Creature dead fetus Alien found dead in Panama City by four 4 teens

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

CNN are complete morans coupled with the entire American populace but especially that newsreader who seems to have an issue with stringing a sentance together.

Its pretty much all over the internet as a shaved sloth. Someone shaved a sloth and kids killed it thinking it was an alien.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

tumblr_kq1e25K2Cz1qzgjcro1_500.jpg

Who in the name of jaysus would shave a sloth

sorry couldnt resist

sloth_loves_chunk.jpg

Stupid kids should be prosectured by the DSPCA or whatever their south American equivalent is.

Slothiside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭tiny-nioclas

Its hard to believe we live in such a foolish world that people would first do this to an innocent docile creature such as a sloth and that people even thought it was an alien in the first place, the second i saw it i said it was a drowned sloth that lost its fur, pretty close, Poor creature!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

That newsreader shouldve had stones thrown at her instead. What a moron.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Grimes wrote: »
    CNN are complete morans coupled with the entire American populace...
    :rolleyes:

Oh come on. " A Mysterious Creature". Even the South American TV stations were not doing that.

"Donde Slotho Fantastico Stono Scorchio" Quote me on That

Oh come on. " A Mysterious Creature". Even the South American TV stations were not doing that.

"Donde Slotho Fantastico Stono Scorchio" Quote me on That

Thats like someone judging the whole of Ireland on the basis of having met Brendan Killkenny.The newscaster is woeful, as for the other 300,000,000+ Americans. . .

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Thats like someone judging the whole of Ireland on the basis of having met Brendan Killkenny.The newscaster is woeful, as for the other 300,000,000+ Americans. . .

Sorry for taking this off topic mods but unsuprisingly that video isnt the first taste I have ever had of US culture and news. Just saying.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ah God, poor divil, lovely animals, the kids should be arrested for animal cruelty.. it was probably moving at about 0.5 miles an hour towards them, stupid twats.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    I'd be too lazy:D:D:D

Sorry for taking this off topic mods but unsuprisingly that video isnt the first taste I have ever had of US culture and news. Just saying.
    aw....

But back on topic-throwing rocks at animals isnt cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

That alien would have eaten those kids, fair play to them for defending themselves with the rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Whoever shaved it did a mighty fine job it has to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Granted, I don't watch CNN, but is that the actual presenter and set? It looks like a student film.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

Kernel wrote: »
    That alien would have eaten those kids, fair play to them for defending themselves with the rocks.

I think those kids have just saved mankind from invasion.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    tumblr_kq1e25K2Cz1qzgjcro1_500.jpg

sorry couldnt resist

sloth_loves_chunk.jpg

Assuming this is not a hoax, which I think it is, salt water quite possibly could have cause this to a creature unused to those conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

The fat kid or the sloth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

i would have kept it as a pet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

read the comments !

"I for one welcome our new hairless, potbellied Overlords! I wonder if the drapes match the carpet? If you know what i mean."

• Advertisement

I saw a programme in which they made a jacket for a baby penguin that was born without feathers.Maybe this sloth had the same affliction.Either that or gillette test on animals because thats a close shave.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Probably still looking for his precious. Thought he fell into a volcano at the end though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

First thing I thought.

548521-mewtwo_large.jpg

POKéMON ARE REAL!!!!:eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

It mustve been a slow day on CNN. Thats an embarrasingly dim news report.

I dont want to lock this thread, but it started daft and is getting a totally silly. Ill leave it open, but please, either let it die, like the poor sloth, or say something useful. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

very very interesting an alien takes the form of a sloth and starts losing energy so it loses its form shedding the fur,

and it got past all of yis, only for those kids taking no chances we now could be over run by aliens,

you think they could of taken a better form like Leo Sayer

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Why is the stomach area really big compared to the head, do sloths look like that?

Yeah they kinda do but also gases leave the body after death causing bloatedness and the stomach contains most gases hence the oversized belly on this unfortunate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Seeing that come towards u would be very scary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

well toss up between that and the misses which would be the scariest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

mattfender wrote: »
    i would have kept it as a pet

Or as a wall hanging. I'm always on the lookout for one-of-a-kind artwork

Advertisement