Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big tittied mutant bitches

Options
  • 21-09-2009 1:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭

Dont you hate it when these big tittied wimmenz are all like "Oh, get outta my way cos I have teh big titties and I am probably pregnant or some shit...". It really gets on my nerves cos I'm from Stockton son and I'm sick to death of Mary from the bus with her insurance and her bills and stuff. Why cant we all just get along? Its 2008 for fuck sake! Lets all just listen to Belgan house, alright mud tha fuh cas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Its 2008 for fuck sake!

Wait, what the fuck year is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Cant find fault with those truths.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

... Stay out of the weather forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Anonomyte

The year is 19dickidey6, we had to use the word dickedy because of the germans, we also wear onions on our belts as fasion dictates none of those fancy red ones though... oh and a turkey is called a walking bird....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Step away from the keyboard.

Pick up the Bottle,

Continue drinking, but DO NOT Continue posting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Dont you hate it when these big tittied wimmenz are all like "Oh, get outta my way cos I have teh big titties and I am probably pregnant or some shit...". It really gets on my nerves cos I'm from Stockton son and I'm sick to death of Mary from the bus with her insurance and her bills and stuff. Why cant we all just get along? Its 2008 for fuck sake! Lets all just listen to Belgan house, alright mud tha fuh cas?

I'll have what she's having.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

Hey man i was talkin to mary, she aint got no baby anymore, no bills niether. She got god dam stabbed by a house, right in the throat, best believe son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Nothing wrong with having big good boobs!
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Don't start any more threads Turd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement