Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos on Radio 1

Options
  • 20-09-2009 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭

Ok, basically tattoos were being discussed on Radio 1 the other morning. It was a pretty fair-minded discussion. Went through a bit of history, practical tips etc, so not a demonising session at all.

Anyway, one of the women on the panel read out a quote, but I can't find the damn thing anywhere on the interwebs, so maybe someone here has an inkling.

It was how tattoos can be seen as a resoluteness for change in a person, and not just a resolution for change but a resolution to be seen to be changing. She didn't give an author and my memory sucks so I couldn't hear the wording properly.

Anyway, my brother loves tattoos so I've been trying to track the quote down for him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Yenwod

The website is blocked in work but you might be able to listen to the show again on www.rte.ie/radio1/ to hear the quote properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Yenwod wrote: »
    The website is blocked in work but you might be able to listen to the show again on www.rte.ie/radio1/ to hear the quote properly?
    I'm such a spaz :( Never thought of that. Thanks Yenwood!

Advertisement