Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get their IKEA catalogue yet?

Options
  • 20-09-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭

Every household in Ireland is supposed to be getting a catalogue during September, just wondering if anyone in Limerick got theirs yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

Yup have mine about two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Such a waste, for the one store we have in the country, we dont need catalogues, everythings on their website!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

I got mine about a month ago. 382 pages, i still haven't looked through it. What a waste of paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

why it is of no use, a trip to dublin, plus expenses, plus your time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Got mine a good three weeks ago- look like the same rubbish on the argos catologue or homestore, b&q etc..tbh

• Advertisement

Was happy to get mine as a person who has bought from there when I was living near ikea before I can tell you the quality is way above the standard flat pack fare.

Its not just the furniture either but the range of accesories that they also stock at good prices too

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Nope, did not receive one as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

yep - got mine a month ago - not bad - just need to organise enough money to spend up there now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Haven't seen this yet, out west of Limerick. Will they have anything to blend with my moth-eaten curtains?

iora_rua wrote: »
    Haven't seen this yet, out west of Limerick. Will they have anything to blend with my moth-eaten curtains?

New curtain poles :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Got mine weeks ago as well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Havent received one either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

In Dooradoyle and got it about a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

bucks73 wrote: »
    In Dooradoyle and got it about a month ago.

In Raheen - no sign of it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Im in Newport and I didn't get any in the post but I was in IKEA last Sunday and picked up my own copy.

Their website is much better because the catalogue does not really tell you what colours they have other than what is in the picture.

We picked up a shelving unit for €39 which was red and very sturdy. I picked up something in Atlantic Homecare around 1.5 years ago which was 1/3 the size and a fraction of the quality for €19.99.

A day out with a big car/van when you are doing up a room will be very much worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TimeonmyHands

I live in the Castletroy area and received mine approx. a month ago. Went to visit the store a few weeks back...would definately recommend it...fantastic ideas for furnishing any room and brillant storage ideas which I haven't seen elsewhere. Great prices too :-)

Advertisement