Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agricultural science an easy subject?

Options
  • 20-09-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Is agricultural science an easy subject for points?i need a lot of as and someone told me it is easy to get an a in it . I think the book looks boring though.Are there any good revision books?Is business also a good subject to do .I would have to learn it myself though. Is it easy to get an a in it ?I think it might be a bit pointless to do business though as I am already doing 10 subjects.:o:eek::)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

oliviams wrote: »
    I am already doing 10 subjects.:o:eek::)
    Personally, I would suggest that if you want As you cut down on the number of subjects you're taking, not add to them!

Only 6 subjects will count for points, no matter how many you do ... and even if you feel that you are unlikely to do well in one or two core subjects like Irish or Maths, and want to avoid having to count them for points, 10 is still (in my personal opinion) spreading yourself very thinly.

re: AgSci have a read of this thread.

Advertisement