Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing Home EC. in one year?

Options
  • 20-09-2009 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

wise decision?

i hear its hard from some people and easy from other people.

is there much difficult work involved, i suppose id be aiming for a B/C in it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Martinog

kevogy wrote: »
    wise decision?

i hear its hard from some people and easy from other people.

is there much difficult work involved, i suppose id be aiming for a B/C in it

What are you changing from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

I had a excellant home ec teacher who never wasted a second and even she didn't get the course finished in two years. It's a extremely broad and long course

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭lorr3

there are easier subjects to do in one year, business for a start, just learnin stuff really.
    i know from friends that home ec is long(very) and there are project journals to do, they did them in 5th yr and it still took up time in LC. unless you are really dead set on it, points wise i would suggest somethin else:D good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭kevogy

Martinog wrote: »
    What are you changing from?

well im repeating so i dropped irish and english to pick up home ec

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭lorr3

oh ok, well workload wise it prob wont be as bad then. is there any reason your doin home ec, college wise or time table wise?? like i say it is a good bit of work but like anythin if you want it that much you will do well! :)
    points wise its hard, i remember that even in short questions with 4 lines for answers, you would be expected to write in the margin. not JUST fill the lines. its lots of info..for everything!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement