Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its hard to stay optimistic about society when...

Options
  • 20-09-2009 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭

Session @ my brothers house last night. Got a hunger on me at about 3 so a few of us walked up to Dorset Street to grab a late night kebab.

These two lads came in, full of beer, were just being generally obnoxious.

I watched one of them reach under the sneeze gaurd glass holding the food, pick up a big piece of chicken, hocked a big loogy and phlegmed all over the chicken. Then the f*cker put it back! All the while his big stupid friend couldnt stop laughing. Choose to ignore the two of them until they started racially abusing the poor Pakistani guy behind the counter!!

We decided to stand up for the poor guy, who was very grateful after it all panned out.

I wont go into the rest of the story, because I will only get more annoyed.

I dont even know why I am typing this here. I needed to vent about it.

AH is good like that................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

What about the chicken? Did you tell the guy about the chicken???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭m3llowship

What about the chicken? Did you tell the guy about the chicken???

The guy spotted him, thats how it all kicked off!

Turned out it was waste chicken anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

What scum though... Why would you do something like that? Ah ok, for the laugh of showing off to his mate or something... but it's pretty nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

i lol'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

maybe he was a chicken fiddler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

OP, there will always be arseholes - it's not a cause for losing optimism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭m3llowship

Dudess wrote: »
    OP, there will always be arseholes - it's not a cause for losing optimism.

Thats a very good point.....but it is still hard!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

You should have shat in his mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

m3llowship wrote: »
    Thats a very good point.....but it is still hard!
    Yeah, they were being absolute dicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

I hope you reported the incident to the Gardai. A friend of mine form India was racially abused by a drunk in the late shop he was working in Galway. The case went to court and he was awarded €1,000.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭monoP54

I pity the fools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 REAL LIFE HOOD

i had the experience of beating up a couple of punks who start abusing a muslim women. me and my mate just seen it as were walking down the street, walked up and ****ed those little ***** up.

we're like a vigilante group.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    I hope you reported the incident to the Gardai. A friend of mine form India was racially abused by a drunk in the late shop he was working in Galway. The case went to court and he was awarded €1,000.

Did the drunk pay up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

trout wrote: »
    Did the drunk pay up ?

Yup. He was forced too. It went to court after all. When I say 'drunk' I mean some lad that was up from Clare for the night and got locked in Galway rather than a homeless whino.

It was funny cos the poor Indian lad was been called a Pakistani {insert abuse here}. I was delighted for him. He was a very mild mannered lad and worked very hard to earn money at the weekends to get himself through college here.

That guy might think twice too before getting so drunk that he can't control himself.

Advertisement