Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m15 gearbox

Options
  • 20-09-2009 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

would any 1 no were i could get a m15a4 sportline gearbox and dose it have tob be a clasic army gearbox or can it be any make of gearbox help please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

would any 1 no were i could get a m15a4 sportline gearbox and dose it have tob be a clasic army gearbox or can it be any make of gearbox help please

Any version 2 gearbox will work with it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

i think a standerd version 2 gearbox should do but dont go on what i say
    im not a gearbox pro:p

jeeeez beat me blay:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Blay wrote: »
    Any version 2 gearbox will work with it.:)
    Any Ar15 version 2 gearbox... and depending on whether its front or rear wired.

Mp5 v2s wont fit... trigger is too wide, and the selector plate is different, as is the air nozzle.

www.rsov.com sell a dboys v2 for the m4 for about 30 notes... bring it in, and take it to a shop to be downgraded to 328 before fitting it to the gun, it comes in too high in fps at first.

And before anyone mentions it, a gearbox cant fire anything, and as such cant strictly be overpowered, or illegal when its not a rif or if

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I reckon your best bet would be to give the lads in Eirsoft a call or use their retailer thread. I'd say Richie has some DBoys in the workshop using them in his experiments.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Its likely he will pay a great deal more domesticly for a gearbox however...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yup as captain chaos said, I've been doing a clean up of parts so drop me a pm and I'll see if I have what you need,. :)

Advertisement