Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run/Jog/Walk/Crawl....whatever it takes

Options
  • 20-09-2009 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

So i am a long time reader of this forum and I have finally decided to write my own log.

I have recently taken up jogging and so want to keep a record of my training (and hopefully my improvements)

I live beside a park and having google mapped the distance, a lap is 0.8 miles.

Today I did 3 laps and jog about 3/5 of that.

My aim is to do at least 3-4 laps 4 times a week.............................. so here goes:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭jb-ski

hi, good luck with your plans.

just back from park myself, what a beautiful morning to be
    out.

just keep making it out the front door(the hardest part), and you'll improve very quickly.

jb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Miss_Daisys

Best of luck with it!!

Look forward to seeing you make progress :D

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭jb-ski

where are you???????
    out running i hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 MissCatherine

i had to do some searching for this thread, it was buried away at the bottom due to my lack of posts.

i have been keeping the running up despite the lack of posts though :D

i have been running laps of my local park 3 times a week even in the rain and wind :D:D

i have also recently downloaded an application on my iphone to help me run which is also helping to spur me on when i am running- it keeps me going for an extra 10- 20 seconds each time i want to stop

this week i will be running tuesday, wednesday and saturday

Advertisement