Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers week

Options
  • 20-09-2009 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

OK, so are we supposed to go to college this week!? Most of the events go on during my lectures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

yea you still suppossed to go to classes most people just dont go

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Just go to the classes that you find hard and miss everything else. You are still meant to go to everything but that never happens. Nothing will be said, so you'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

If you're a fresher, the lecturers don't really have much of a problem with you missing class.
    Some continue to teach their classes, but are aware that only a tiny amount of people will show up... It is freshers' week, after all! You're supposed to mingle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Signature

If you're a fresher, the lecturers don't really have much of a problem with you missing class.
    Some continue to teach their classes, but are aware that only a tiny amount of people will show up... It is freshers' week, after all! You're supposed to mingle!

Absolutely no one? :D

Well thanks for the replies - I was surprised that there was lectures on in the first place. I thought it would be 100% a week of crac!

Advertisement