Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Blue Cat Breeders (II)

Options
  • 20-09-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello,

I've been looking around Dublin (& internet) to find any Russian Blue kittens. Following all leads has been unsuccessful, does anyone have any information or suggestions that may be helpful?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Try looking in the magazine 'your cat' it can be got in easons, they have a list of breeders at the back, there mostly based in the uk but if your set on geting one it might be an option, I wouldn't think they are very common in ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

I have no idea but i love those cats. I used to live in a place about 6 years ago and the neighbours cat used to visit us and he was a russian blue. Ever since then, i have always wanted one and kept my eye open for one in advertisements in papers, or the buy and sell. But they are hard to come by, if there is any at all.

If you find out, let me know also. I would love to get one. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jugs

Thanks for the positive feedback, I'll check out that magazine. Looking online it seems to be quite a popular (and available) breed in the UK, but ideally I would like to find one locally.

And, lisajane, I'll keep you updated as my search progresses :)
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fugazi

Hi Jugs,

Just found this link for a Russian blue teenage cat for free in monaghan

http://www.donedeal(dot)ie/for-sale/cats/1029131

hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jugs

fugazi,

Thanks very much for keeping my thread in mind, and letting me know. I'm not sure how I'd get up there, but I'll give the owner a call this weekend. Cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement