Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pig Shots: Will you be queueing up?

Options
  • 20-09-2009 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

So the pig shots will be coming out some time in the next few weeks. We have heard all the panic stories, and no doubt all the little scared mothers will be tearing down to the man in the white coat. "Jake and Meibhin should be front of the queue, Dr".

Me, I'll be avoiding the flu vaccine at all costs. I might go down to the doctors to laugh at the hapless peasants.

"Oh stupid man, what will you not believe".

Will you choose to get the piggy flu shot? 3 votes

Yes, I'm very scared.
    0% 0 votes
    No.
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

The original poster was found dead two week's later after choking on smugness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Mask wrote: »
    The original poster was found dead two week's later after choking on smugness.

Pffft, as if the lizard people would be so amateur.

The OP will be turned into one of the mindless goons who believe everything their scaly masters tell them.

Like us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BlondieCait

MikeC101 wrote: »
    The OP will be turned into one of the mindless goons who believe everything their scaly masters tell them.

Like us.

What, do you actually believe the hype?

I know the UK doctors were so worried about the swine flu, they spent the best part of two months wrangling over how much they were going to get paid for each shot. (£5.50 per pleb, and each pleb will get three shots over the next year, beats flipping burgers, eh?).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

What, do you actually believe the hype?

I know the UK doctors were so worried about the swine flu, they spent the best part of two months wrangling over how much they were going to get paid for each shot. (£5.50 per pleb, and each pleb will get three shots over the next year, beats flipping burgers, eh?).

Specifically, what hype? I think the media has hyped it up a lot.

It seems to me it's just a vaccine, against a flu that looks like it may become fairly widespread in the coming months.

I don't consider swine flu particularly dangerous, given the lack of deaths from it here, so unless I was one of the groups most at risk from it, I wouldn't bother with a vaccine. And I'm not, so I won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BlondieCait

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Nope, couldnt be bothered.

When my number is up, its up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I was talking to a good doctor friend of mine through the telitext last night and he said 'by october 50per cent of us will have swine flu, the other 75% per cent will be dead. By january, 25% of the original 45% will be a statistic' FACT!!!?!1!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Mask wrote: »
    I was talking to a good doctor friend of mine through the telitext last night and he said 'by october 50per cent of us will have swine flu, the other 75% per cent will be dead. By january, 25% of the original 45% will be a statistic' FACT!!!?!1!

Wow impressive maths there buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

When the people are walking around with those masks over their faces - like some are doing right now about Melbourne, i'd raise an eyebrow, think about it for a second, then continue to live normally.

Whatever normal is these days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement