Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New English Key Notes 2010

Options
  • 19-09-2009 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

233_EKN_Cover_2010_EKN_2010.jpg&au=attachments

Anyone have this?
    if yes what are the comparative texts in it?
    Are all the poets done in it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Il pastino, lies of silence and can't remember the third one but think its Dancing at Lunhasa. I have it and think I think its good but there is alot of pages in it for a revision book though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pjtb

Haven't seen this years one, but when I did my leaving cert Key Notes was one of the best books around for paper 2. All the poets were done and there were excellent sample essays on the single text which covered nearly anything they could have asked. The comparative texts done in the book didn't match what I had done in class for it though, so that part wasn't any use to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I just bought it yesterday! It seems good enough for the poetry and explaining what the poem is about. I'd recommend it anyway.:D

Advertisement