Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Top Gear on sale now!

Options
  • 19-09-2009 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

If you ring the hotline now you will get tickets for Top Gear. Not officially on sale till Monday. Number is 0818 300 800

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

If it's anything like last years show I wouldnt waste the money on it!
    And I say this as a big fan of TG on tv!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

This should be in the Top Gear forum but anyways. I'm not going anyway, unless it's completely overhauled from last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Silvera wrote: »
    If it's anything like last years show I wouldnt waste the money on it!
    And I say this as a big fan of TG on tv!

why?? please elaborate

• Registered Users Posts: 9,705 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Kinda funny, I ordered my tickets for it 2 months ago, Diamond Tickets, oh yes :D

Was pretty much first to order cos I was VIP last year too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭samsemtex

fryup wrote: »
    why?? please elaborate

It was decent but nothing like being worth €100. The backstage part where you get to see all the exotic cars was like a cattle crush and there werent event that many exotics. A Veyron, an SLR and a RR Phantom were the highlights. Oh yeah and the Diablo was the business.

I was disapointed by it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Cool... I went to it last year and it was brilliant!!
    It was a bit overpriced but hey, TG is my favorite show in the whole world!!

I'll probably go this year too...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Saw it at the NEC in Birmingham last year. We went over for the weekend (Fri - Sun) and it cost just £50 for the entire weekend. The Classic Motor Show itself was fantastic but the TG Show which was just part of the gig was definitely the lowlight of the event. Would have been extremely dissapointed if I had paid £50 for just that, never mind €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

do you get in anyway close to the lads from topgear kids really want to see them up close so not paying unless they can

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

cian1500ww wrote: »
    This should be in the Top Gear forum

Yep. Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Derekson

danois wrote: »
    do you get in anyway close to the lads from topgear kids really want to see them up close so not paying unless they can

You will not get anywhere near the presenters, they disappear to a back stage area after each performance and do not do any autograph sessions during the show weekend. Best chance to meet them is in Residence at 4am like last year!

• Advertisement
Advertisement