Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we too hard to impress?

Options
  • 19-09-2009 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

My dog is unphased by everything. I could start levitating and he'd just shrug his shoulders. Impossible to impress him.

I was just watching that new budweiser ad and it's pretty damn impressive and I'd imagine took months of planning etc. However, for most of us it's just another ad. I often think about this too when i watch a big hollywood blockbuster...how long it must take to film certain shots etc...and it could all be over in a few seconds and we could still walk out of the cinema thinking what we just watched was just a pile of ****.

So...like how we have become desensitised to violence...have we now become immune to impressive things?

(To give this thread some kind of a point...)

What impressive things have you seen lately...let's give them their due!

Comments

Advertisement