Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspension

Options
  • 18-09-2009 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

hi all,
    not sure if im posting in the right place,
    but wondering if anyone here knows of a place in ireland that qualifies in suspension.
    i need to get a gift for someone, and ideally i would like to sort them out for suspension, as they have wanted to try this for years, but havent got to do it... = perfecy gift!!! :D

if anyone knows, please tell me a good place to enquire!
    many thanks
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I know there are places that do it but I don't know who does it.
    Most of the lads that would now are probably out on the lash right now so I'd have your money on having more results sometime mid afternoon tomorrow. :rolleyes:
    haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Paddy in bodyshock offers it if you ask I believe, not sure on prices though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    Paddy in bodyshock offers it if you ask I believe, not sure on prices though.

Fairly bloody expensive if memory serves me right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

What would be a reasonable price in Ireland?

For, lets say, a 4 point suicide, nothin to fancy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Ring or email the guy maybe, no point us quoting you as we won't be doing it

• Advertisement
Advertisement