Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faux Leather Computer Chair in Dunnes [The Square] for 50 eu.

Options
  • 18-09-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Saw a few of these today - they actually look quite nice (in terms of the picture on the box). Hard to tell as they're a take home and assemble job.

Seems a good deal - ANYONE GOT ONE AND CAN REPORT ON HOW GOOD / OTHERWISE THEY ARE ??? Might get one over the weekend - if I do I'll report back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

im curious too, the pic on the box looks impressive and could be very comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

i picked one up in blanch a few weeks ago and it seems grand, once you put it together right obviously,on my first attempt to put it together i left a screw out and it was wobbly and i fell off the thing :( second attempt was good though,nice big comfy professional looking chair :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

Thanks triple-M - I think I'll give this a lash and get one. I'll be mindful of the screws though :-). Reminds me of that old car magazine ad from years back - "Oh look you've finished fixing the car and you've all these bits left over!"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

numerous people on this forum have bought and recommended this one for €40:
    http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/search.do?Ntt=fd7-978405

real leather too (though lord knows where they're getting it from at that price.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

got this chair today, its nice!

• Advertisement
Advertisement