Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizontal AND vertical hood?

Options
  • 18-09-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

Do ye think it would work? I have a VCH already, but would love to get a HCH (if that's the correct term) as well. Does anyone know if it's possible to have both at the same time, or is it one or the other? I will of course pop in to a studio tomorrow and ask a piercer, but I'm asking you lovely people first to see if I should get my hopes up or not ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

Yep you sure can. :)

You should be able to get both done at same time - they are both quick healers so shouldn't be a problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

Thanks, dragonz :) I have the vertical already, just wondering if it's possible and/or practical to get them both - and apparently it is, hooray!

Yeah sorry - if I wasn't so exhausted I would have read that from your first post! :(

The horizontal will go under the vertical so it will be slightly deeper - but will look fab! Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

*refrains from saying pics or it didn't happen*

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Grrr Cian.

will very much depend on your anatomy popecatapetal, youl find out tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

No pics - it didn't happen :( apparently my VCH was pierced way too perfectly, so there's no space between it and the top of my hood for the HCH to go. Boo-urns...

Ah that's a pity - sorry to hear that! :(

Plenty of other shiny things you can still have though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ah no way.
    Bit of a disappointment for ya.

There's plenty of other parts of your body you can stick holes in! :D

Advertisement