Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stag in edinburgh

Options
  • 18-09-2009 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

goin to edinburgh for a stag in march next year. just wondering if there is any daytime activities a bunch of lads could get up to i.e, go karting paintball etc. And if anyone could recommend a few pubs, clubs that sort of thing would be helpful too. i know scotland play england the weekend (12-14 march)we're there in the 6 nations but i seriously doubt we'd get 20 odd tickets for the game. so any info would be very much appreciated. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

The Three Sisters bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

edinburghs unreal. if you went and did nothing you'd still have a good time.. the three sisters is a good place.. also the tron and the hive if you're into electro/indie/pop...great places to dance the night away. when i was over the comedy festival was on and clubs were open til 5 or 6am not sure what the story is now that its over but its later than ireland anyway so you can really make a night of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

TheZohan wrote: »
    The Three Sisters bar.
    I think that shut at something like 1am on the Saturday night I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

was there last August for the same ...

just a suggestion but get everyone together to chip in and hire a midget...... the midget is handcuffed to the Stag ....and goes EVERYWHERE with him.

Ended out in Frankensteins (meh ... ok place)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

went there in may for a stag and we pre-booked pool tables at pool hall down meadowbank, which is 7 or 8 quid away from princes st in a cab.
    Good spot there too, they have bar/food and wall to wall tv's with all the sports channels.we were there for the 1st lions match and was good atmosphere. plus it kept most of us reasonably sober for the day !
    click the linky -> http://www.rileysltd.com/

also we stopped off in a chinese buffet place on our way back called china china. great food at cheapo prices. it's in the same building as the odeon cinema and walkabout bar.

enjoy !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

we headed over for the Ireland v Scotland game in March this year and stayed in apartments called Fountain Court. www.fcapartments.com.

Lovely places - reasonably priced and about 10 mins walk to bars, clubs and erm adult dancing emporiums!! :D

Advertisement