Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwanted book vouchers-need help pls.

Options
  • 17-09-2009 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Everyone,
    I just finished college and i am still left with book vouchers worth 300 euros. Any one has a better idea to use them wisely except buying books as i don't even want to look at any books for atleast next 5 years.
    Or anywhere i can advertise them for sale quickly except gumtree and all, i can sell them at a cheaper price.

Please help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

http://www.adverts.ie/

If you put them on adverts for a decent price they'll be snapped up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ideals2005

had them on gumtree, no luck. sure will try adverts.
    anybody know if any game shop wud take it for a PS3 or similar..lol
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Book vouchers for where?

they are national book tokens and can be used to buy any books from any book store, and no expiry even.
    great for sumbody who's in college and wud need to buy books nd all throughout

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

Easons take them don't they - some of their bigger shops sell "stuff" as well. You in need of external drives and similar gadgets?

That or use them to buy christmas presents.

• Advertisement

hard drives? ya, perhaps anything except books i can even swap for?
    or cud i even buy any computer nd stuff thru any place?? don't think Easons wud take them for anything except books...frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

They're accepted up North. If you go to Belfast you could go to WH Smith*, they take them and they sell DVDs and Games and stuff.

*Before making the journey though, maybe phone to double check! But I'm 99.9% sure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Eh, if they go up on adverts for a reasonable price (and someone reminds me to go look for them...) I'll buy em. I buy lots of books anyway so...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭the lady

go to waterstones and buy a waterstones gift card with them, you should then be able to use the waterstones card in HMV, double check with staff though, might have changed since I worked there

Advertisement