Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Levin

Options
  • 17-09-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi i was just wondering does anyone know where i could get a bodykit for my 96 1.6 levin bz-g and also a front driver side indicator. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

• Registered Users Posts: 4,334 ✭✭✭Tefral

The bomex kit is the only one worth putting on in my opinion, not too fond of the others.

try Sleekfx in limerick

An indicator can be got from Christy Carpenter in Topfuel imports, in fact he would probably also get you a body kit too..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Newbie314

Thanks for the info, i was at a loose end on where too go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

cronin_j wrote: »
    The bomex kit is the only one worth putting on in my opinion, not too fond of the others.

I don't like the Bomex kit at all, it's clunky looking and none of the parts line up properly (really common over here too)

Better off with a standard TRD/BZ-R side skirts and the TRD (rare) or C-ONE front bumper (best-looking IMO)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 AE111OWNER

i have a c-west im lookong to get rid of, will swap for an origional front bumper

• Advertisement
Advertisement