Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas fairs 2009

Options
  • 17-09-2009 8:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13

I'm looking for christmas fairs, whats worth going to?
    Anyone done 12 days of christmas or National Crafts & Design Fair?
    Something smaller and maybe in Munster might suit a little better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Boreen

Hi..
    I did Christmas craft & Food fair in Killarney last year and it was very busy. The Killareny Outlet Centre organises it. They are also having one on the October Bank Holiday Weekend. I got booking forms yesterday in post. tel no is 064 6636744.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bee402

Hi just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Christmas fair usually held in the Unitarian church on princes st in cork city? contact details and availability etc! any info is greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paninoris

what about dublin docklands? is anyone know any details about this year? i was a seller there 3 years ago, was very busy, but have no idea how it looks now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emirates

Would it be worth my while going down to from Limerick for the Christmas fare?Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paninoris

I just got it ;)

Dear Trader

We wanted to take the opportunity to send you some information on developments here at VSC Events Ltd.

We are currently taking applications for the popular ‘12 Days of Christmas’ event returning to Dublin’s Docklands this year from 10th – 23rd December, 12 noon to 8pm daily (Sat & Sun open at 10am). Slightly more than 12 days but incorporating both weekends in the lead up to Christmas.

This year we will be selecting stalls not only on the suitability and quality of the stock but on the appearance of the stall. The chalets must be decorated inside to an extremely high standard with festive lights & German style décor.

We are looking for quirky arts & crafts style gifts and gourmet festive foods.

The application form is available on our website. Because the volume of application forms we get is so high, we will not be processing incomplete applications this year. Please make sure to read the check list and enclose everything we ask for.

We now have a Facebook page and we are in the process of organising & updating our website. All information about upcoming events will be listed on both of these as we receive it, and application forms will be available once the application process has started for the various events – see www.vscevents.ie and become a fan at http://www.facebook.com/pages/VSC-Events-Ltd/158838961971

Check them out for information regarding the new and exciting Point Village Market from Easter 2010!

We will be contacting you with surveys, information and the latest updates on events.

If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please email back with Unsubscribe in the subject line and we will remove you straight away.

Happy Trading!!

Vanessa, Catherine & Molly
    [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]

[/font]Catherine Kehoe
    Administrator
    VSC Events

2 Serpentine Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
    e: info@vscevents.ie
    m: 00353 (0) 86 827 4839
    w: www.vscevents.ie

so enjoy ;)

regards