Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW E36 M3 EVO Manual (1997)

Options
  • 17-09-2009 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

hi,
    im just wondering does anyone have or know where i could get a manual for a '97 e36 m3???
    my dad has one but the gear bow needs some work but we have no manual for it :(

if you could help please do!!!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Sorry Dotzy - has to be done!! :D
    Someone stung me last week!! :mad::D

The 4th link is to the E36 in general - which might be of use - but if you search, you'll find it - I'm not doing your dirty work!! :p

Click Me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dotzy

Curran wrote: »
    Sorry Dotzy - has to be done!! :D
    Someone stung me last week!! :mad::D

The 4th link is to the E36 in general - which might be of use - but if you search, you'll find it - I'm not doing your dirty work!! :p

Click Me!!

haha thanks man thats epic

i had tryed google but theres nothin on there that i could find that had info for the gearbox it was mostly user manuals and its kind of i dunno diagrams and stuff thats needed

thanks tho man

Advertisement