Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want an iPhone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

genius!

€1.59 for hours of endless entertainment! (well, 20 minutes before i get bored of it and never use it again. but still. genius)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Roar wrote: »
    genius!

€1.59 for hours of endless entertainment! (well, 20 minutes before i get bored of it and never use it again. but still. genius)

20 mins? Your a patient man :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

EnterNow wrote: »
    20 mins? Your a patient man :pac:

the novelty wore off after about three seconds when i realised you can't actually save what you're doing..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,633 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

First thing I thought when I saw the title of this thread -

'Tallon is posting SPAM?!'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

o1s1n wrote: »
    First thing I thought when I saw the title of this thread -

'Tallon is posting SPAM?!'

I seen you run in with the ban hammer only to be very disapointed..... but then happy again when you watched the video

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd buy a Ipod Touch, on adverts.ie, much cheaper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Anyone here ever buy Retro Gamer magazine? They never give any of the games on the iPhone a good review. Too unresponsive with the touchscreen.

Not that it would put me off buying one...just not for games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

atariman wrote: »
    They never give any of the games on the iPhone a good review.

I'm not sure about that, the last few issues has had a decent amount of 80%+ and 90%+ reviews games with positive comments regarding the controls. Plenty of rubbish too ofcourse, same as any system.

But i'd agree, I've never get one with retro gaming in mind - you need some form of a d-pad or joystick to properly enjoy retro games I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 js1984

no thanks man

• Advertisement
Advertisement