Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Want to spend E10000-12000 or so on a tractor...advice?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭motorman

Fiat 90 90 would be a nice tractor and I sure you could come in around your budget with a loader. Worth looking into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

motorman wrote: »
    Fiat 90 90 would be a nice tractor and I sure you could come in around your budget with a loader. Worth looking into.

Top class wee farm tractor for loader work and atr your budget you will get a v good one !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 happytractorman

a case 4230 LP cab would be very handy , plenty power and nifty around the shed , pick a nice 96 or '97 one up in the north with a loader for that money , may even have a few quid left . Just check the hydraulics especially lifts, spool valves and PTO, a good indicator is look at the clutch pedal for ware to see her history.

Advertisement