Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

publishing-need help please???

Options
  • 16-09-2009 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

hi everyone, i just finished writing my web page in html and ive been trying to publish it for ages and i cant seem to get it to work does anyone know any good tutorials that will help me? and also any websites that have free domain names and web hosting for my web page? thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

you cant publish it on the web without hosting.

Have you tried searching on youtube ? or done a google on it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭IRISH DAYWALKER

ya ive tried them both but everything i try will not work for some reason, and free domains and hosting is hard to find

• Registered Users Posts: 6,493 ✭✭✭daymobrew

ya ive tried them both but everything i try will not work for some reason, and free domains and hosting is hard to find
    Can you detail what you have tried and what issues/errors you encountered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

I have came across a website: www.2createawebsite.com . Theres videos and loads of information there to get you started.

As an above member posted the domain .co.cc is one way.
    But the .com is the main (€7 ish), theres a competition running on boards.ie here for a free digiweb hosting account: http://short.ie/ihsgqv .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭IRISH DAYWALKER

thanks everyone one i got it working i just needed to find an easy free web hosting and domain name website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement